Sell Old PhonePurane phone ka time hua up? Sell it for instant cash
- In 2020, the Apple iPhone 12 Pro was released. It has been almost three years since its release, and you must have noticed how antiquated your smartphone has grown. However, we sometimes assume that our gadget is not so outdated and may function similarly to other models; after all, they are all smartphones. As new…
- On September 20, 2019, the Apple iPhone 11 Pro was launched with impressive camera performance and Best-in-class performance. This smartphone worked very well in the earlier stages of its release. However, this gadget became outdated due to low-resolution display and outdated portrait mode. Now is the time to upgrade your iPhone 11 Pro to a…
- The Vivo V23e, a popular choice released in November 2021, has recently become outdated. A rush of newer, more appealing smartphones has dominated the market in a year, leaving your formerly best phone ordinary and obsolete. Furthermore, the smartphone does not have gorilla glass protection and has a normal refresh rate. Read on to learn why…
- The Samsung Galaxy M31s features a Samsung Exynos 9 Octa 9611 chipset with a 6.52-inch Super AMOLED display. But, the smartphone has an average camera performance and does not have gorilla glass protection. Furthermore, the device has an outdated processor. You might need to upgrade your old Samsung Galaxy M31s to a new phone with…
- The Vivo Y51 (2020) is a budget-range android smartphone launched in December 2020. Due to its latest specifications in the mid-range pricing category, the smartphone received high appreciation. This is because of a 6.38-inch Ace AMOLED display and a massive 5,000mAh battery. It has completed three years in the market, and many new devices have emerged.…
- The Samsung Galaxy A22s 5G was a popular phone when it launched in 2021 due to its extensive feature set and pleasing design. The smartphone was alright, but technology has advanced at an incredible rate, and numerous phones now provide superior value for money. It would make perfect sense to upgrade and sell your old…
- On November 10, 2021, the Vivo Y76s was launched with impressive features and fast charging support. This smartphone worked very well in the earlier stages of its release. However, this smartphone became obsolete due to display issues and performance lag. Now is the time to upgrade your Vivo Y76s to an improved edition. Here in…
- The Xiaomi Redmi 4 was released in 2017, with its outstanding camera and premium smartphone look. However, as the technological era has progressed, the Xiaomi Redmi 4’s features have declined considerably and the device is unavailable in the Indian market. So, this is the best time to sell your old Xiaomi Redmi 4 and check…
- The Vivo Y83 Pro was released in 2018, showcasing Vivo’s aim to capture a substantial portion of the market. It was an excellent option when released with killer looks that can shame a whole range of phones. But, with time, it has become a smartphone that few people would want to use for their daily…
- Along with Vivo Y71, the smartphone company launched Vivo Y71T too. The phone interested the users for its Impressive colors and contrast AMOLED panel and lightweight built quality. The fast, responsive under-display fingerprint also played as a point of attraction. However, the low refresh rate display and camera did not perform that well making it…
Cashify has been a fantastic startup that has brought so much value to the Indian customer. We are proud to partner with them and help our Mi fans get better exchange value for our phones!
Manu Jain is a leading Indian entrepreneur & VP of Xiaomi which is one of India’s largest smartphone brands.Manu Jain
Purana phone use karke ho gaye ho pareshan? Exchange offer ke liye idhar udhar mat jao. Check Cashify and get the best price for your old phone
Pawan Sharma or famously known as Sharmaji Technical is an Indian youtube celebrity. He started his channel in 2015 & today has more than 1.69Mi subscribersSharmaji Technical
Upgraded to the OnePlus 7 Pro: Awesome Device. Sold my old OnePlus 6 on Cashify: Even More Awesome Experience
Vishal is a Tedster, Gizmo & gadget freak & an eminent TV personality. He co-founded GOQii which is a smart-tech enabled, integrated preventive healthcare platform.Vishal Gondal
Cashify is a fantastic and one-of-a-kind service. It has helped me sell my old used phones in a hassle free manner, multiple times. The service is very convenient, with doorstep collection of phone, and immediate cash payment. The rates offered also are very competitive, given the used condition of the phones
91mobiles is India’s largest gadget discovery & shopping destinations. It helps customers in choosing which phone to buy & where to buyNitin Mathur
Tried Cashify for selling devices? It’s very convenient although some people tell me that they get better deal on other classified ad sites. But you’ll also have to be prepared to spend more time and effort for the latter
Abhishek Baxi is a technology journalists who quit Microsoft to go independent & write.Abhishek Baxi
To delete your account please go through the following steps –
- Open the Cashify App and tap on the profile icon at the bottom right
- Select “My Account” then tap on “Delete My Account”
- Confirm the “Deletion Request” through OTP sent on your registered mobile number
- Account will be deleted successfully within 15 days
- In case of any pending order(s), please cancel them first to proceed.
In such cases, please contact us by email at email@example.com. We shall respond to you within one business day and try to rectify the issue as soon as possible.
Cashify lets you sell old phones, tablets, laptops, gaming consoles, DSLRs, earbuds, desktops, TV, smart speakers and more.
We recommend you delete all the personal data and also remove the SIM and memory card form your phone. But, just in case you haven’t, then it’s not a problem at all. Because before going ahead with any further procedure, we ensure that our technical expert has wiped out all the available data from the device.
Yes, we take broken and dead mobiles if you are selling mobile phone on Cashify. However, it might affect the overall quote of the phone.
No, Cashify buys almost all phones; please find a list of handsets on our website or the app we buy.
Cashify tries to get the pickup done within the next 24-48 hours after placing the order, except Sunday or public holidays.
In this case, the device will be considered to be more than a year old, and the price shall be quoted accordingly. It is mandatory to submit an invoice to claim any kind of warranty.
Usually, it doesn’t happen, it may happen due to some unforeseen circumstances. But we will update you with the real-time pickup status. In case of delay, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We shall respond to you within one business day and issue a refund/ fresh order.
Sorry, but Cashify needs ID proof to confirm your identity. Once you sell the old phone, the agent will ask for your Government ID for verification. Cashify accepts Aadhar Card.