Vivo X80 Series Is Out With Stunning Camera Specs. Here’s What’s It Brings
Table Of Contents
- 1Vivo X80 Series Price, Availability
- 2Vivo TWS 2 ANC Specifications
Highlights of the Story
- The Vivo X80 series will go on sale starting May 25, 2022.
- It has already launched in China a month ago.
- Customers with an HDFC Bank card can claim Vivo X80 Pro, Vivo, Most Awaited Vivo X80 Pro Launched With Striking Specifications Rs. 7,000 discount by pre-booking the smartphone.
Vivo has launched its Vivo X80 series in India finally after its launch in China in April. The new Vivo smartphone is top of the line in the company’s latest flagship series of Android smartphones. The company has launched two new flagship smartphones, namely the Vivo X80 and Vivo X80 Pro. However, the major difference in both of them lies in their SoCs. Let’s take a look at its’ availability, price in India, specifications and other details known so far.
Vivo X80 Series Price, Availability
The freshly unveiled flagship X80 Series that includes Vivo X80 Pro and Vivo X80, the revolutionary global smartphone brand, is now available for purchase. Both smartphones provide Premium Mobile Photography capabilities, as well as a beautiful appearance and strong performance. The all-new vivo TWS 2 series – Vivo TWS 2 and Vivo TWS 2e – will also be on sale today, delivering rich, balanced, and superior audio quality.
Vivo X80 Pro will cost Rs. 79,999 (12GB+256GB) in Cosmic Black, while the X80 will cost Rs. 79,999 (12GB+256GB) in Cosmic Black and Urban Blue. The X80 costs Rs. 54,999 (8GB+128GB) and Rs. 59,999 (12GB+256GB). TWS 2 ANC and TWS 2e are also available for Rs. 5,999 and Rs. 3,299, and will be available on May 25, 2022, alongside the X80 series.
On the other hand, Vivo X80 Pro is the latest Android flagship smartphone launched in India. It comes in a single storage option with 12GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage. The smartphone is priced at Rs. 79,999. However, unlike the vanilla X80, it comes in a single Cosmic Black colour option.
Both the smartphones in the Vivo X80 series go on sale starting May 25, 2022, via Vivo E-Store, Flipkart and other partner stores. As part of the launch offers, customers with an HDFC Bank card can claim Rs. 7,000 discount by pre-booking either of the variants in the series.
Vivo X80 Specifications
With new cinematography features developed in collaboration with ZEISS, the X80 series offers consumers the next level of premium mobile experience. The series also includes the industry’s first ZEISS Gimbal Portrait Camera and a 50-megapixel Ultra Sensing IMX866 Sensor driven by the Pro-Imaging V1+ Chip’s unrivalled performance.
The vanilla variant sports a 6.78-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display. The screen has a hole-punch cutout at the top centre for the front camera. It also supports a 120Hz refresh rate. The phone has a glass build and weighs about 206 grams.
Under the hood, there is a MediaTek Dimensity 9000 SoC powering the vanilla variant of the Vivo X80 series. Moreover, it is the first smartphone in India to launch with MediaTek’s top-of-the-line flagship SoC, the Dimensity 9000.
This setup also features a 12-megapixel ultra-wide sensor with an f/2.0 aperture and a 12-megapixel portrait sensor with an f/1.98 aperture. This smartphone also sports a centrally-placed hole-punch cutout on the front to store the 32-megapixel selfie shooter.
Both the phones in the Vivo X80 series boots Android 12 with an OriginOS Ocean skin on top. The Vivo X80 also features an under-display fingerprint sensor. It packs a 4,500mAh battery that supports 80W Flash Charge fast charging technology.
Vivo X80 Pro Specifications
Vivo X80 Pro
It flaunts a 6.78-inch AMOLED display with a QHD+ resolution. The screen has a hole-punch cutout at the top centre for the front camera. It also supports a 120Hz refresh rate and also features an in-display fingerprint scanner.
Under the hood, there is a Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 SoC under the hood. The phone comes with up to 12GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage. There is a 4,700 mAh battery packed inside. The device supports 80W wired fast charging and 50W wireless charging. You get an 80W charging adapter in the box.
In terms of optics, Vivo X80 Pro features a quad rear camera setup, including a 50-megapixel Samsung ISOCELL GNV primary sensor, and a 48-megapixel ultra-wide Sony IMX598 shooter, a 12-megapixel Sony IMX663 sensor with a portrait lens, and an 8-megapixel sensor with a periscope-shaped ultra-telephoto lens. There is also a 32-megapixel selfie camera on the front with an f/2.45 aperture.
It features Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth v5.2, NFC, and Infrared (IR) blaster wireless connectivity options. Furthermore, both phones in the Vivo X80 series have an IP68 rating for dust and water resistance.
Vivo TWS 2 ANC Specifications
The Vivo TWS 2 has 40dB advanced noise cancellation and Immersive DEEP-HD Audio, which employs a high bandwidth and HD audio codec to allow users to enjoy the world in peace, regardless of the surrounding noise. The vivo TWS 2 ANC and Vivo TWS 2e are equipped with 12.2mm Super Strong Bass and give superb sound to impress both ears and hearts according to the vivo Golden Ears Acoustics Lab.
- iQOO smartphones are doing well in the market because they have an understanding of the desires of an Indian consumer, a good smartphone at a reasonable price. Read this article if you are confused about which phone to buy between iQOO Neo 6 and iQOO 7. Also read: New OnePlus Phone Tipped To Launch With…
- If you frequently travel on Delhi Metro, you must have noticed that the internet does not work well during peak hours and when the metro goes through underground tunnels. We tested both Jio and Airtel while travelling from Noida to Gurugram. Although this is not a scientific experiment, we tried to be as fair as…
- iQOO Neo 6, with its price range similar to iQOO 7 and OnePlus Nord 2, directly competes with them. Both of them were the best mid-range smartphones of the previous year. Let’s find out the similarities, differences and which phone among these three at the price of Rs. 30,000 will suit you the most. Also…
- Xiaomi 12 Pro comes with high-end specifications, but while paying Rs. 70,000 a user thinks they should buy an iPhone rather than a Xiaomi phone. They are buying an Apple iPhone 13 or a feature-packed Xiaomi mi 12 Pro in this price range; what would be a better option? Let’s find out! Also read: iPhone…
- iPhone 13 is a charming device with excellent specs, but what if you can get the same hardware in a compact size; enter Apple iPhone 13 Mini. This pocket size performance packed mobile phone is a charmer when it comes to features, looks and usability. So, if you’re confused about whether you should buy the…