We often end up using our phones roughly, damaging them in the process. Though minor wear and tear might not be a major issue for many, a broken screen surely is. If you own a Realme U1 phone and there has been an issue with the screen, you can get it repaired easily anywhere in India. We have listed down the best methods for your Realme U1 screen repair service that you can follow. Without further ado, let us see how you can repair your Realme U1 broken or damaged screen on a budget.
Also Read: 7 Best Free Internet Calling Apps For You
Method 1: Realme U1 Screen Repair With Cashify
Cashify offers hassle-free doorstep repair service in many cities around India at an affordable price. Read on to know how you can avail the Cashify repair service to fix your Realme U1 screen.
- Go to the Cashify website and create your user account. If you are a returning customer, you may log into your existing account. Go to the Repair option and select your city when prompted.
- In the search bar, type Realme U1 and choose the colour of your phone to proceed with individual repair services.
- Choose the Screen Repair option to add it to the cart and proceed to book the service. Cashify offers screen repair service at a low cost of only ₹2999.
- Book your screen repair service and schedule an appointment for a door-step repairing service. The technician will visit your home and perform the screen repair right in front of you.
- Cashify uses authentic parts for repairing to give long and reliable service. Furthermore, each and every part comes with a three-month manufacturer warranty.
Also Read: Truth Social App: All You Need To Know About
Method 2: Visit Authorized Realme Service Centers
Visiting authorized service centres might be a good idea, but many of us lack the time needed to go there.
- Search for authorized Realme service centres from their official website. Locate the nearest service centre from your location and pay them a visit.
- If you ask them for a screen repair service, it will cost you around ₹5000.
- They do not offer doorstep or instant repair services, so you might have to leave your phones with them for some days. This would be problematic for people without a backup phone. In fact, when your phone repair is done and the technicians perform tests, they might access your private information and data.
In most cases, price negotiation is not possible, so the overall repair ends up being quite expensive.
The Realme U1 is quite a reliable phone that has been well received by critics and fans alike. Cashify repair service is a great choice if you are looking for fast and reliable service at an affordable price.
Check out the detailed page on Realme U1 to check its pricing, specs and other features. Keep an eye out for upcoming launches in mobiles and tech. Follow Cashify for trending tech and mobile news.